Here’s a list of 7 must watch movies that can help kids develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- “The Pursuit of Happyness” (2006) – Will Smith stars as Chris Gardner, a struggling salesman who becomes homeless with his young son. Despite numerous setbacks, Gardner never gives up on his dream of becoming a successful businessman.
- “The Social Network” (2010) – The story of Mark Zuckerberg and the creation of Facebook, this film illustrates the drive and determination required to start and grow a successful business.
- “The Secret of My Success” (1987) – Michael J. Fox plays a young man who moves to New York City to work for his uncle’s company, but ends up starting his own business instead.
- “Up” (2009) – This animated film follows the life of an elderly man who, despite setbacks and obstacles, never gives up on his lifelong dream of exploring South America.
- “The Incredibles” (2004) – This animated film tells the story of a family of superheroes who must balance their superhero duties with their responsibilities as parents and business owners.
- “The Karate Kid” (1984) – A young boy learns important life lessons, including the value of hard work, perseverance, and determination, while training to become a karate champion.
- “Zootopia” (2016) – In this animated film, a young rabbit officer who dreams of becoming a detective, and her unlikely friendship with a sly fox, teaches the kids about the importance of determination, perseverance and not being discouraged by setbacks and obstacles.
These films can help children develop an entrepreneurial mindset by teaching them about the importance of hard work, perseverance, and the power of believing in oneself and one’s dreams.