TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kidspreneurship welcome students of all backgrounds and abilities to join our training kids to develop an entrepreneurial mind-set program. To ensure that our program remains conducive to learning, we have implemented the following policies:
- Seat is only confirmed upon receipt of Total Payable. Failure to make payment means someone else can register for that same seat. The organization is not obliged to notify the registrant if such a situation happens.
- Fees paid are neither refundable nor transferrable. However, if a class is undersubscribed, the Center reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the class. In this case, the student may choose to enrol in another class or receive a refund of fees paid.
- If a student wishes to terminate their lessons, the organization must be notified via email. Fees will not be refunded nor prorated if the student chooses to terminate their lessons before the end of the program/course.
- By providing Kidspreneurship with a payment method, you: (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Kidspreneurship to charge you for any products or services that you choose to buy or sign up for, using this payment method. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transaction(s) and contact you as needed in connection with your transaction(s). We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of registration; (c) shortly after registration; or (d) on a recurring basis for subsequent classes, if such is the case. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance and in accordance with the terms of your registration of any change in the amount to be charged for subsequent classes. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven’t previously been processed.
- Students should be aware that they are attending our program(s)/course(s) to learn and are expected to behave responsibly at all times. Activity(ies) which may cause disturbance(s) to other student(s) or Center staff will result in instant dismissal from the course. No refund will be made for class(es) missed in this manner.
- Parents shall be liable for any damage(s) caused by their child(ren) to any property or premises where courses are taught. The Center accepts no liability for loss or damage to any personal property or injury to a person.
- All materials are included in the program fee, unless otherwise indicated and, should remain in the classroom.
In the interest of the student’s well-being whilst in the educator’s care, the Center must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the student.
- I/we hereby agree and consent that Kidspreneurship may collect, use, disclose and process my/our personal information set out in this form and/or otherwise provided by me/us or possessed by Kidspreneurship for one or more of the purposes which summary includes but is not limited to the following: Processing my/our application for and providing me/us with the services and products of Kidspreneurship and affiliates, business partners and related companies Administering my/our relationship with Kidspreneurship Sending me/us marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that Kidspreneurship, affiliates, business partners and related companies may be offering, and which Kidspreneurship believes may be of interest or benefit to me/us (“Marketing Messages”), by way of postal mail and/or electronic transmission to me/our email address(es). Please be informed that you have the right to opt out of receiving Marketing Messages. Kindly note that if you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such Marketing Messages, you will be deemed to have consented to the receiving of such Marketing Messages by Kidspreneurship, affiliates, business partners and related companies, business partners and related companies will continue to provide such Marketing Messages to you.
- The organization will not be liable or responsible for any accidents and unforeseen circumstances affecting your child, however the organization will do its best to ensure utmost safety for the child during its stay with us.
- Fees may change and services offered can be added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress. At least one(1) week advance notice will be given.
- The organization invites parents and students to provide feedback and input. We value your communication and strive to always serve you better.
The organization reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.