Kidspreneurship Regular Program is a 1-year regular program with classes every week. The whole program has been split into 7 modules.
Design Thinking For Kids - Kidspreneurship Path to becoming an Entrepreneur
These modules comprehensively cover every aspect of Entrepreneurship - Mindset, Skills, Knowledge, Industry Exposure & Hands on Experience. Design thinking for kids is an educational approach to develop & transform knowledge at a small age and focuses on developing student's creative confidence.
Enabling our future entrepreneurs to have a problem-solving approach and turn ideas into businesses
Curriculum For Level 1(L1)
Module 1 – Introduction
- Who is an Entrepreneur?
- Entrepreneurs Mindset & Skills
- Prolific Entrepreneurs – Discussion
Module 2 – Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Art of Observation & Self-Awareness
- Failure Management & Growth Mindset
- Open Mindedness
- Dream Big & Perseverance
Module 3 – Entrepreneurial Skills
- Brainstorming & Ideation
- Effective Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Fear Management & Confidence
- Social Skills & Cultural Competencies
Module 4 – Phases of Entrepreneurial Life Cycle
- Problem Identification/Opportunity Analysis
- Design-Thinking & Prototyping
- Business Planning & Go to Market
- Prototyping to Development
- Monitoring & Optimization
- Exit Strategy
Module 5 – Financial Literacy
- Money Matters
- Pricing & Negotiation
Module 6 – Sales & Marketing
- Basics of Branding
- Basics of Marketing
- Basics of Sales
- Social Media with Purpose
- Tools for Designing Marketing Collaterals
- Art of Storytelling
- Website Creation
Module 7- Industry Exposure
- Talks from Industry
- Industrial Visit
- Industry Project
Register for Regular Program 2021
- Course fees include all teaching materials and learning kits
- Click on Enquire if you are located outside of Singapore
- A one-time registration fee of S$50 will be charged per student
- By clicking “Register”, I agree to abide by these Terms And Conditions.
- We will contact you upon your receipt of registration to confirm your child(ren)’s seat.
- If you are registering for more than 1 child, please register separately.
- Kidspreneurship reserves the final right on class and seat availability.