Virtual India Immersion
As part of social and cross-cultural competencies for Primary & Secondary Students, Kidspreneurship is organizing a virtual tour of India on October 21, 2022. The idea is to develop in students the 21-century skills of global awareness and cross-cultural skills sensitivities and also expose students to the 2nd most populated and vibrant country in the world.
- Schools or educational institutes can sign up on behalf of students
- An introductory lesson about India (North, South, East & West)
- Showcase of customs, clothes & cuisine from different parts of the country
- Virtual tour of places of interest (Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, City Palace, etc)
- Live tour guides
- Instructors to teach hands-on activities (Rangoli making etc)
- Visit some Indian schools and peer engagement
- To conduct a briefing for teachers prior to the program (Each school will have to appoint a SPOC/ facilitator for this activity)
- Indian kit for each student consisting of material for activity, snacks, etc.
- Sessions can be attended online at school or at home using a digital device
- Parents and all teachers can access the session too
- The total length of the session will be 3 hours
- Date & Day – October 21, 2022 (Friday)
- Time – 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Session Fee – S$35 per child (including Indian Kit)
- Early Bird Price – S$20 till August 30, 2022.
- No additional charge for Parents & Teachers joining the session