Kidspreneurship Regular Program is a 1-year regular program with classes every week. The whole program has been split into 7 modules.
Kidspreneurship Path to becoming an Entrepreneur
These modules comprehensively cover every aspect of Entrepreneurship - Mindset, Skills, Knowledge, Industry Exposure & Hands on Expreince
Enabling our future entrepreneurs to have a problem-solving approach and turn ideas into businesses
Module 1 – Introduction
- Who is an Entrepreneur?
- Entrepreneurs Mindset & Skills
- Prolific Entrepreneurs – Discussion
Module 2 – Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Art of Observation & Self-Awareness
- Failure Management & Growth Mindset
- Open Mindedness
- Dream Big & Perseverance
Module 3 – Entrepreneurial Skills
- Brainstorming & Ideation
- Effective Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Fear Management & Confidence
- Social Skills & Cultural Competencies
Module 4 – Phases of Entrepreneurial Life Cycle
- Problem Identification/Opportunity Analysis
- Design-Thinking & Prototyping
- Business Planning & Go to Market
- Prototyping to Development
- Monitoring & Optimization
- Exit Strategy
Module 5 – Financial Literacy
- Money Matters
- Pricing & Negotiation
Module 6 – Sales & Marketing
- Basics of Branding
- Basics of Marketing
- Basics of Sales
- Social Media with Purpose
- Tools for Designing Marketing Collaterals
- Art of Storytelling
- Website Creation
Module 7- Industry Exposure
- Talks from Industry
- Industrial Visit
- Industry Project
Regular batch is starting from 9 January 2021.
Register your seat today
- Course fees include all teaching materials and learning kits
- Click on Enquire if you are located outside of Singapore
- One-time registration fee of S$50 will be charged per student
- By clicking “Register”, I agree to abide by these Terms And Conditions.
- We will contact you upon your receipt of registration to confirm your child(ren)’s seat.
- If you are registering for more than 1 child, please register separately.
- Kidspreneurship reserves the final right on class and seat availability.
What's the duration of the course? Are there multiple levels?
When kids join us in year 1 or Level 1 (or L1), they go through all modules. In the next year, they progress into level 2 (or L2), where we give them industry projects to work on and help them translate some of their ideas into reality. Level 3 (or L3) we usually invite them for specialized workshops depending on their passion and requirements.
How would the students be assessed?
We have an assessment at the end of each term. The assessment is more subjective and we would give ratings and comments on some key performance indicators.
My child has attended Kidspreneurship Holiday Camp. How is the regular program different?
During Holiday Camps, we take them through a couple lessons in a span of 10 hours. It’s like a crash course. However, we spend more time reinforcing the same topics and many more topics in greater detail with videos, storytelling etc. In fact it’s a good idea to keep reinforcing these learnings. This is true about anything that we learn, the more we rehearse and reinforce, the better we get at it.
Are there any breaks in between?
Yes, we do take 2 breaks in the year – June & December. Regular Classes will not be held in June & December. However in December 2021 we plan to have a makers market where all kids will pitch their ideas to investors and industry professionals.