Asia Pacific Kid Entrepreneur Championship (APKEC) 2021
Attention Parents/Schools/Enrichment Centers/Corporates
This is for students between the age of 8-14 yrs. Get them to participate in
First Ever Asia Pacific Kid Entrepreneurship Championship (APKEC).
This is an online event scheduled for November 27 & 28, 2021
Overview and Rules
All submissions will be judged by an experts’ jury according to the following criteria:
- Understanding & defining of the problem– How well does the team understand & define the problem
- Solution– Uniqueness of the solution presented and the ability to address the problem The use of valid and accurate information presented in a visually pleasing and understandable manner (how clear is your message? is your submission based on evidence-based messages? is your submission appropriate for the target audience?)
- Presentation – Clarity in presenting the solution, the aesthetic use of design elements to convey the message
- Overall impact of the idea – the overall impact evoked by the submissions
- Best Product/Service Solution
- Best Technology Idea
- Best Eco-Friendly/Sustainable Idea
- Best Pitch Presentation & Business Plan
- Kid Entrepreneur of The Year
- This competition is open to students in the age group of 8–14 yr-old and residing in Asia Pacific (age as of June 30, 2021)
- Submissions should be in English; for videos, the language should be English or there should be English subtitles.
- Only one submission per team is permitted.
- All entries must be received by 7 November 2021 (23:59 SGT)
- All submissions for the final event must be received by November 20, 2021 (23:59 SGT)
Swati Gauba Kochar
Members of the Jury
Founder and Chief Of All Things, indigrow
Dr. Elaine Kim,
Co-founder and CEO, CRIB
Michelle Hon ,
CEO and founder of Momboss Academy
Signup Your Team Here
Individuals Cannot Register For The Competition. You Can Send Your Interest To School/Enrichment Center/Corporates Who Will Register On Your Behalf OR You Can Register Along With Your Buddies. But No Individual Registrations.
Invoice will be sent to individual parents.
Once you sign up for the event, post your team’s picture on Instagram, tagging Kidspreneurship (@iamkidspreneurship) and use the following hashtag #apkec2021 #KidEntrepreneurChampionship
Payments made are non refundable.
Event Organized By
An entity of Hoppingo Pte. Ltd.