SCHOOLS EDUCATION FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
We believe that every child should be introduced to the rewards of entrepreneurship, early on. Check out entrepreneurship programs for school education and train your students or kids as young entrepreneurs. We help schools to implement Entrepreneurship in their curriculum. Plug and Play Solution for Schools.
- Employment generation is a problem which even governments are struggling with. We need to raise our kids to have an entrepreneurial and growth mindset to be able to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
- While academic skills are being honed by schools, mindset development also needs attention from schools as well as parents.
- School Teachers, Educators, Trainers are re-learning and adjusting to the new paradigm and our programs, training’s and resources are meant to support them. Some schools are now coming forward and making entrepreneurial mind-set curriculum part of their core syllabus. We will help them integrate this curriculum in their existing course.
Ways In Which We Work With Schools
- We help schools upskill their educators
- We provide course material and a blueprint to include Entrepreneurship Education in the school curriculum.
- We provide trained educators for schools and other educational institutes
- Entrepreneurship Assignment Partner: For partner schools, we pick students to work on a new idea (age appropriate) and help the students in the complete execution of the idea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Curriculum is extremely important to structure and plan a course such that teachers, trainers, and students have clear visibility of learning agendas and outcome.
Entrepreneurship is oneof the most relevant programs that should be included in every school curriculum for primary as well as secondary schools. It allows students to learn an important life skill. Much like all other subjects, entrepreneurship is a very important subject.
Education and entrepreneurship are closely linked. Education is expected to prepare students for the life and entrepreneurship is a skill that truly prepares each child for the VUCA world.
Studying entrepreneurship in school opens many possibilities for children. They learn how to think like an entrepreneur and this kind of thinking if practiced over a period becomes second nature for kids. They learn a transferable skill that can help them lead a happy, successful, and fulfilling life.
Entrepreneurship can absolutely be taught at schools. In fact, schools should include entrepreneurship as part of their curriculum. Entrepreneurship is as important technology skills. It develops a way of thinking and problem-solving. These are important skills that can never be outsourced and hence developing these skills in kids is pivotal.